We are all entitled to live a happy and fulfilled life. Do not be confined by mistakes you’ve made or situations in your life. Find JOY, even in less than optimal circumstances. Let me help you gather your broken pieces, and TOGETHER, we can cement them back into peace. CALL TODAY!
My primary approach is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, however I utilize a variety of treatment modalities as adjuncts to that basic approach. The additional use of Clinical Hypnotherapy has been proven to be an extremely valuable tool for clients with Anxiety Disorders or who are trying to resolve a traumatic event.
My goal is to partner with you on your journey towards mental health, and to that end, I am very action oriented. There will be exercises that you will asked to complete in the period between sessions. I am totally engaged in your healing, therefore, I can be easily reached if you are in crisis.
Education & Credentials
- Dillard University, B.S – Sociology
- University of Central Arkansas, M.S. – Mental Health Counseling
- University of Louisiana-Lafayette, +30 – Rehab Counseling
- University of New Orleans, ABD – Adult Education
- 20+ years in practice
- Licensed Professional Counselor, State of Louisiana #1706
- Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist